This initiative has grown into a multi-faceted approach to bullying prevention in our local school communities. Peace Center board members, staff, and interns have:
- Met with educators from all grade levels,
- Scheduled community leaders to speak with students,
- Led summer programs with the Boys and Girls Club,
- Presented at the Safe Schools Conference,
- Presented to the Kansas Association of Middle Level Education,
- and Facilitated groups of middle schoolers learning about bullying and cyber bullying.
Bullying is a problem at all grade levels and at all types of schools, and the Peace Center remains committed to working with our schools to strengthen anti-bullying initiatives.
If you are looking for resources, a speaker, or collaboration on a bullying prevention programs, contact the Peace Center today! We would love to help!